Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome!


Welcome back to American Folk Arts' blog. Technology keeps moving forward and I have to keep updating my website. This Google Blog will contain all the projects from us and the site will be the reference for all the topics mentioned here. You will be able to access anything you want from us at either portal.

I've been busy preparing a new module for you about the laces I want to share with you. Lace is a forgotten and very much misunderstood art form. And I realize your time is limited so the projects will be smaller ones that you can do quickly. And I will offer a variety of ways to display your treasures! These little jewels are a wonder, I would like to have a box full of them so that I could arrange and rearrange them ceaselessly.

Something New
I have a new feature to the left of this column at the bottom of that column, it is a listing called 'Stitch Dictionary.' There you will see an item called 'Wrapped Bars', if you click on it, you will be taken to the explanation. Sometimes, you will have to scroll down the page to find the exact item I have mentioned under the heading like the one called "Diagonal Wrapping of Bars" in the topic 'Wrapped Bars.' I know they have 'targets' for these topics but I have been around a long time and I remember having to rework my website because they did away with the 'targets.' %^(

Top of the Page
You might have noticed there are topics running across this article. You can explore those pages for projects and drawings.

I have spent a lot of time arranging these pages in the past and have decided to change the style of my pages because I would really rather sew than spend hours with the layout of pages of instructions. To that end the photos that accompany the instructions will be at the end of the article, they will be large and can be printed. They are copyrighted by me, but you have permission to make a single copy for your personal use. These designs are not for resale or distribution without written permission from me. If someone wants a copy of any of these articles please direct them here to make their own copies. These are all copyrighted items.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, could you contact me, I have a question about an older freebee, miss a part?

    ReplyDelete